Tonight on Dancing With The Stars Nancy Grace pulled an accidental Janet Jackson Super Bowl move. Not only did she expose the same part of her anatomy Miss Jackson did, she did it for more than twice as long (close to a single second.) (Note that the link above and the video below might be considered NSFW.)
This leads us to several questions:
- Will Nancy Grace’s wardrobe malfunction require a multi-million-dollar, decade-long legal fracas?
- Will every moral failing in America be blamed on Ms. Grace’s bad choices in clothing?
- Will the fact that her exposure was twice as long lead to twice as much fuss?
- Or will people figure out that no-one’s going to be seriously harmed by this. (Though @pourmecoffee seems to be disagreeing on this one.)
- UPDATE: Nancy Grace denies anything really happened…
In the sense that nothing really happened at the 2004 Super Bowl, either, that would be “yes”….