- What if a student pretended to have a Mexican accent for an entire semester of a speech class, and then revealed his real San Diego accent on the last day of class?
- What kind of stories spread the fastest on Facebook?
NPR does an experiment to find out.
- What is it like to try to make a living creating cool things for the Web?
A brilliant (if somewhat profane) cartoon from The Oatmeal.
- With film dying, will classic movies still look the same?
Fascinating article from The Atlantic.
- What makes a New Yorker profile so cool?
A look at some of the top profiles from the New Yorker archive.
And finally, did you notice the cool new graphic at the top of the blog from the fourth edition of Mass Communication: Living in a Medium World?