- What are the six types of Twitter communities? And which are the most toxic?
Would you be surprised if it were the political ones? Nah, me neither. This is from The Fix blog at the WaPo, but you can read the original post from the Pew Research Internet Project here.
- Who you gonna call?
Ghostbusters! Writer/actor/director Harold Ramis dies at age 69 and leaves a gaping hole in our funny bone.
- What are journalists getting wrong with the Netflix/Comcast story?
Almost everything, according to Dan Rayburn at StreamingMediaBlog.com.
- Is there money to be made in China with ad-supported streaming media?
Sohu.com seems to think so. Central notion here is that people only pirate when they don’t have a good legal alternative.
- Is Dominos the only pizza chain to have employees making disgusting videos?
Nope. Pizza Hut does, too.
- Why do diabetics have such a complicated relationship with food?
This is why Kerri Sparling of Six Until Me is brilliant. And why her writings on every aspect of diabetes have done so much to make feel adjusted as a diabetic.