Voting link now fixed!
I asked my students in my commentary and blogging class to create a blog post that featured 2-to-5 Super Bowl commercials with commentary. The one that gets the most votes wins a small prize.
Read the posts, then vote for you three favorites here. Voting is open until Monday, Feb. 9 at 6 p.m.
Here are links to the posts:
- Taya Anderson – Superbowl Commercials 2015, behind the brilliance
- Alison Buchli – What Makes a Successful Super Bowl Ad?
- Ryan Dahlgren – Super Bowl Ads: The Year of the Tear
- Katee Daly – Another Super Bowl Article
- Kirsty Dunbar – Five Super Bowl commercials that deserve another look
- Jihyun Kim – My Favorite Super Bowl Commercials 2015
- Austin Koeller – Defying Gender Roles, Succeeding Despite Disabilities Themes in Super Bowl Ads
- Michaela McConnell- The Top Three Super Bowl Commercials and Why We Love Them
- Ru Meng – Who likes to watch commercials?
- Stephanie Moorberg – Restoring Our Faith in Humanity
- Emily Moser – SUPERBOWL FLOP: WORST COMMERCIAL SEASON
- Christian Schwarz – Five Super Bowl Commercials Worth Mentioning
- Alyssa Sobotka – The Worst, Best Received Super Bowl XLIX Commercials
- Courtney Wagner – Three of My Favorite Super Bowl Commercials
- Jennessa Conlan – Up For Whatever
Remember – Vote for your favorite here: